Saturday, November 15, 2008

Dancing Queen...young & sweet!!

So a few wards are getting together for a Winter Ball in December, which is supposed to be formal. So for activity Wednesday night we had a "get ready for the ball" night. They were supposed to bring dresses from dances they've been to and exchange with other girls, but we ended up just playing dress up with the fun & original dresses thanks to the wright sisters!! (and mother) The girls had a great time!!
Our awesome Young Women group!!!





Don't you worry, McKall took both the turquoise & pink dresses to wear. They were the only dresses of the 20 I brought that got picked to wear to the dance!!!


Not only did we have dresses, but thanks to the other ward, we also had a lady come and show us some fun hair styles (formal & casual) and also makeup tips!!! Should be a fun night!!!



6 comments:

Tricia and Michael said...

so many good times in those dresses. I loved playing dress up in them as well! It was alot more fun when they fit though- glad your girls had a good time

Marrott Family said...

I want you to know I tried a few on the night before the activity...I'd never worn the turquoise one before....these were Chad's words: SEXY!!!

Laura said...

You know what this reminds me of?......
Prom in Lyman!!! HAHAHAHAH!!!!
Good times....

Anonymous said...

Ahhhh, did you see Mamma Mia? I can't wait until it's out on DVD!!! Looks like fun, but where are you in the pictures?

Sara Paul said...

Uh, that fancy turquoise dress is mine and you did not ask me if you could borrow it. Did Chad rip it off your body? If it is ruined, you will have to talk mom into making me a new one. Maybe I will go purple next time. Every girl needs a dress like that one. I hope the YW appreciated my great taste in formal clothing.

tjandash said...

I recognize a couple of those!! It reminds me of you driving, we just picked up our dates, I don't even remember what boy you were with, oh never mind I just did, but you were so exicted to crank up every girls crazy 'bout a sharp dressed man followed by you're a real tough cookie with a long history....