Our lil' skunk!
He kept saying "Pew" all night long.
We went to the church for 'Trunk or Treat', so he got a lot of candy in a short amount of time, and he's no dummy, once he figured out he had candy in his bucket he started to eat it!!! He no longer wanted to walk around, he just sat in the back of the car chowin' down!!!
10 comments:
I can just hear him!! He looks so cute! Did he ever really say trick or treat?
cutest skunk ever! kids make everything so much more fun!
How cute. I must say I am so impressed, look at you already bloggin halloween. I wish I was that good! Oh as for the hair comment you left on our blog, yes it was VERY windy right at the end when kelli wanted me in a picture, so I think it looks pretty scary! Luckily the boys had enough gel in theirs that it wouldnt budge
He is so stinkin cute! I loved it! Megan and Jaden liked the costume too.
What a cute "Stinker"! Glad you guys had a fun Halloween. Brenner is a candy fiend! Seriously, he makes me and JR laugh he is soooo addicted.
Hey Melis! your little guy is so cute! Im glad I found you I sent you a invite so you can see my blog!
Ty was a skunk for his first Halloween. I love that costume. I am glad that I saw a link to your blog.
I'm so glad you found me!!!!! I miss the heck out of you!
Will you be in PG for thanksgiving?
P.S. Your little guys is SOOOO cute!
My favorite is Chase sitting in the back of the car. He is basically giving everyone the bird--he has figured out the beauty of Halloween as a kid. It took my kids 5 years to get it. He is smart.
Have I mentioned that you have the most adorable boy I have EVER seen??? Love it!
Post a Comment