I feel like I should do something Christmas-y with the blog...so here are my favorite things about Christmas:
1. Spending time with family & friends (and missing those who we won't see: Mike & Trish, JR & Aubree, Shaun)
2. Listening to Christmas music (any will do, but Alabama & Celine Deon are my faves)
3. Christmas trees
4. Christmas lights
5. Fun Decorations, especially nativities
6. Christmas parties & bonuses
7. Eating yummy yummy food!! (you'd be surprised how many treats we get from patients in a dental office!!!) not to mention the famous Marrott raspberry slush
8. Let it snow! Let it Snow! Let it SNOW!!!
9. Christmas shopping!!!
10. Children's faces (nieces, nephews, Chase) when they see presents from Santa!!!
11. Over 12 days OFF WORK!!
12. Lastly, but most importantly, the birth of Baby Jesus!! I love reading books & teaching Chase about Baby Jesus and how important He is in our lives!! And not only as a child, but the importance of His life & sacrifice as an adult!!! Merry Christmas everyone!!!
Corvallis with Auntie Allison
11 years ago
7 comments:
YOu are a cutie! I love christmas and can't wait to party with you guys!
We will miss you and cute Chase too! Hope you have a very Merry Christmas. xoxoxoxo from Arizona.
PS When Carson got his present from Chase he told JR when he got home "Look dad, I got a present and it's from cousin." JR said "what's his name?" and he replied, "His name is cousin!" So uh, I guess chase changed his name and nobody knew it but Carson!
How funny! What a very common boring name!! He might just get mixed up with lots of other children!! Miss you guys!!!
Aw! that was fun . . . you are very festive with the blog. We miss you too!! Maybe I'll treat it like a tag and do my own . . . . The fam is currently watching football. not my forte.
Thanks for sharing. Every morning we make hot chocolate and Colby comments how Chase made a mess with his. See you in a few.
you change your back-ground more than you post. what's up with that?
Its way easier to change backgrounds than post. No waiting to download pictures. Did I say I was going to be blogger of the year? Christmas is coming soon......
Post a Comment