I hope this works, I've tried a couple of times to download this video from Chase opening presents...I just want to say that he taught himself to speak "elk"...Enjoy!!
Chase was playing with his new tractor the other day and making the sound...haha choo, like the tractor was snoring....it took me a minute to realize what he was doing. If you are familiar with "Cars" then you know he was tractor tippin'. How funny the things kids remember!!!
5 comments:
Too CuTe! I love it. Happy Birthday little man. We miss ya.
even better than anticipated! I love that cute little voice!
LOVE! LOVE! The Elk talk!! - I am sure his daddy is oooh to proud!! To stinking cute!!
Aww! What a funny kid! He is so adorable!
I was acctually trying to make it easy on you . . . Chad, Chase, Chocolate. . . . you can change if you want :)
Post a Comment