Chase turned 2 on March 3rd, and it's crazy to think what we would do without this little guy!! He is so much fun and is learning so fast!! We waited until the weekend to celebrate since 'mama' and 'papa' were coming out to visit!! They treated us to a nice and yummy dinner at the STAR, and helped with our spring projects in the yard!! We are so glad we live close enough for an occasional visit!!! Happy Birthday #2 our cute little Chase!!! WE LOVE YOU!!!
Chase has really been into trucks & cars lately so we thought the fire truck cake was perfect for his 2nd birthday!! The frosting was starting to melt inside so we had to move to the garage for our construction.
I promise it wasn't a trick candle, and how did the closest candle to him not get blown out? I did cheat and have 3 candles technically, but I like the number candles anyway.
As soon as Chase figured out the truck wouldn't move, cuz he tried to 'push' it several times, he started diggin' in...if only all his food was covered with candy...he loved his cake, and kept asking 'more firetruck mommy...pease'. I can't believe how much he talks!!!

Now this is not an obscene gesture, this is how old he is....and he was showing mommy his sticky fingers...I purposely had him wear a red shirt that day...

Each year the Wright cousins exchange names for birthday presents and give a gift representing all the cousins....this year Jaden/Megan/Lanie (pretty much meaning Natalie) had Chase. And let me tell you he LOVED this present!!! It is a singing dancing tool box with all the tools from Handy Manny's cartoon on Disney channel. I can't tell you how many times he pushed the button to make them sing and dance....I'm certain he will pick up some of the spanish words they say...What a cute great gift!! And can I just say how loved Chase is....all his older cousins gave him a call to wish him a happy birthday...I know they all wish they could have had cake & ice-cream with us...we miss you guys!!!
Now this is not an obscene gesture, this is how old he is....and he was showing mommy his sticky fingers...I purposely had him wear a red shirt that day...
Each year the Wright cousins exchange names for birthday presents and give a gift representing all the cousins....this year Jaden/Megan/Lanie (pretty much meaning Natalie) had Chase. And let me tell you he LOVED this present!!! It is a singing dancing tool box with all the tools from Handy Manny's cartoon on Disney channel. I can't tell you how many times he pushed the button to make them sing and dance....I'm certain he will pick up some of the spanish words they say...What a cute great gift!! And can I just say how loved Chase is....all his older cousins gave him a call to wish him a happy birthday...I know they all wish they could have had cake & ice-cream with us...we miss you guys!!!
6 comments:
Happy Birthday Chase! Miss you!
Seriously impressed with your cake skillz!
Oh my! What lil' grown-up!! Can't wait to get to see him in a few weeks!
And of course that is THE CUTEST cake ever!! But I would not except anything less than that from Betty herself!!! Good job girl!!
Happy Birthday Chase!! What a cute cake! Miss you should start your own company.
Great cake! K so I saw that you called last week and I keep wanting to call you, but I know you are working, but I have to talk to you because I had a dream you were in!! Crazy!
Awesome cake, seriously, you are amazing. Chase gets cuter every day. Miss you!
Post a Comment