We were so excited we decided last minute to head to St. George for Memorial Day. If Tyler & Adrienne & their boys weren't going down we might not have been as tempted. 1st night we had to hit the new Pirate Island. Pizza+Arcades=hours of kid entertainment!!! Chase would spend 1/2 hour on each ski-ball game. He could never make the ball over the hill, it just returned back over and over and over!
Did I mention pizza? 24 inches....1/2 of this pizza fed 13 of us with lots of leftovers!!!
The slip-n-slide never gets old!! Children & adults had plenty of turns sliding down the hill. Chase would fly in the air at the bottom and race back up the hill-with no help EVER-and say 'my turn' and slide right down again. Good thing there were only a few of us so there were plenty of turns!!!
On Sunday, Damian, Jeremy & Dayna came over to play on the slip n slide too. Damian LOVED watching the kids slide down, and would slide down the grass, but wanted nothing to do with the slide. I wish I would have had my camera when he was laughing hysterically @ everyone going down the slide. He was soooo funny to watch!!
New to St. George (since I've lived there) are splash pads at a lot of the parks. Chase was a little hesitant at first, but then we couldn't pull him away!

Whats a weekend with the family if you can't catch a fish. Chase loves to poke his pole in the water and try to fall in. Luckily just as we started to pack up Mitchell finally caught something we could take home.

Whats a weekend with the family if you can't catch a fish. Chase loves to poke his pole in the water and try to fall in. Luckily just as we started to pack up Mitchell finally caught something we could take home.
Whats a trip to St. George without playing in the red dirt? Chase LOVED playing with his cousins. Its so fun to see him grow up and be able to play & connect with other kids! Such cute Marrott boys!
And I saved the best for last!!! An added bonus to have JR & Aubree in St. George with their new little baby....YEAH THATS RIGHT!! I'VE SEEN HER! Baby Avenlee liked to sleep when I was there, but she is so so precious!!! Can't wait to see how beautiful she will be!
3 comments:
I'm super jealous of the baby viewing! chase is a crack up! hopefully he'll like the aspen lakes freezing cold water. . . . i'm not gonna lie, i'm a little scared.
Hey! That splash pad is right down the street from my house!!!! Bummer I didn't see you. They are seriously a God-send. My boys love them.
We love Splash Pads!! Thanks for sharing your fun weekend.
Post a Comment