I only wish I could enlarge this picture!!! I have always been a Jacob fan. Never once did I think you should change who you are in order to be with someone. I know a lot of you are jumping ship now that he is 1000 times hotter than Edward.....but I have always been team captain for Jacob!!! The only time Bella smiled in New Moon was when she was with Jacob.......and for all of you claiming you married your best friend.....then you obviously should be a Jacob fan.
Corvallis with Auntie Allison
11 years ago

5 comments:
lol. thats funny. I am one of those that is 'jumping ship' but as i've said before i don't think they really protray the whole edward/bella how it is in the book. or at least not how i want it to be. plus robert pattinson sucks.
I too have always been in the sisterhood of team Jacob. He did us proud, didn't he.
How can you not be in love with someone who looks like that? I have to say that he was the best part of the movie! :)
Amen! Amen! Amen!
So just watched New Moon this weekend, and I'd have to say I agree with you.
Post a Comment