Chase loves to play with his Mr. Potato Head family! There was so much stuff it wouldn't all fit in the stocking....what a spoiled 2 year old!
This has been one of Chase's favorite things he HAS to play every day. Hunting Toys!!! He loves to shoot any animal and drive with his 'brother' on their 4-wheelers. Chase was really worried that Santa wouldn't fit down our chimney. It is basically just a stove pipe. He was really wanting to go to 'papa's house where the chimney was big enough for Santa. Where do they come up with these things???
Chase is a huge fan of Toy Story. I thought it was so cute he had to sleep by Buzz & Woody. I'm thinking of writing Chase on the other foot that doesn't have Andy on it already.
Chase had so much cousin time I think it was hard to come home to just mom & dad. Chase loves all of his cousins so much and talks about them all the time! Mitchell, Cole & Parker with their daddy Tyler got to go along for the ride to see the elk. They are all elk-lovers!
Chase loves to be outside! He LOVES the snow and he LOVED going tubing/sledding with his 'papa and cousins! For some reason I didn't get pictures on the day with the snowmobile.
Chase & a few cousins about to sled down the hill. It just isn't the same without a big push from grandpa! Carson.....where are your legs???
New Year's Eve is always a big party at the Wright's house. I'm sure the neighbors get sick of the horn blowing, car honking, pots banging...but we had fun playing games until the wee hours of the morning!!
Happy 2010!!!
We had a great time with family & friends....it just seems like the time goes by way too fast when you're having fun! We loved seeing almost ALL our family members, at one point or another! Chad & I celebrated our anniversary a week after New Year's.....5 Big Years! We have a lot to be grateful for!
6 comments:
I think i miss utah new years the most. people down here just don't understand the significance of pots and pans (you would think being so close to mexico and all it wouldn't be such a shocker)
We had the most fun watching chase at christmas too!!! and I still can't believe that little daddy's boy sat on my lap and was my partner for the entire game of pictureka!!! and gave me a hug nonetheless when we left. maybe aunt trish is become less severe "four-letter-word"
It was so great to see you guys at Christmas. I am surprised how much chase actually did like me and wanna play with me. Another point to being the favorite uncle.
I have to laugh at this post because I think I had almost the EXACT same post last Christmas. Carter got the exact same hunting set Chase is playing with. (It is Carter's favorite too...and probably Bryce's for that matter!) Why do we start training them so young? Then we had the same pictures of Bryce and the kids at Hardware Ranch up in Logan. Isn't it funny what makes boys so happy?? I guess great minds think alike!
Thanks for letting my kids play with Chase's toys. Seriously, they know good stuff when they see it.
Love Chase, love his cute little face, love you guys. It was fun to get to see ya over the Holidays. Good times
Merry Christmas! Don't worry, I am hoping to have my Christmas post done before Easter. Looks like Chase must have been at the top of Santa's good list. What a cutie. Miss you tons!
Post a Comment