Sunday, March 7, 2010

The Big 3!!!

Our Mr. Chase turned 3 years old this week! He had been looking forward to his birthday since Christmas, so we tried to make it an extra special day for him!!

Chase loved the party favors.....

He is definitely a loved little boy....thank you to grandma's and cousins for all the fun presents!!!



There were 2 things Chase wanted for his birthday. #1 Spiderman cake! He insisted on this pretty much since last fall. And #2-his papa to come to his house for his party. I kept asking him if we could invite other friends and family....but he kept saying "only Papa" "just Papa". I'm so glad my Dad was able to come stay, it really made Chase's birthday special!! Even though it wasn't near long enough for this birthday boy. He was hysterical the whole next day when after he left! He LOVES his Papa! Here's to a year of terrible 3's....since I hear 3's are worse than 2's!!!

9 comments:

Sara Paul said...

Happy Birthday Chase! We love your Spiderman cake. It is really cool. Was it yummy? We miss you and hope to see you this weekend and play more. Love, Jack & Colby

Ashley said...

Threes ARE worse than twos. Brace yourself. Happy birthday Chase!

The Cushing Family said...

I'm surprised that Chase didn't ask for a hunting cake. :) I can't believe that he is 3 years old!!! He is just too cute to be naughty. I can't imagine terrible threes with him. Glad your dad was able to come visit. That is awesome! Grandparents are the best!

Shaun Wright said...

oh man wish he woulda wished for his uncle shaun for his birthday...glad it was a really good day for him!

tjandash said...

Three!!! Love the cake and that he is so into spiderman!

Sheryl said...

I think it depends on the kid. Blake has been about the same as a three year old as he was as a two year old. I don't know if kiddos are ever REALLY terrible anything :)

Happy birthday to that cute little guy!

ben and nat said...

Happy Birthday Chase!! We can't wait to see you guys again.

Just Us said...

Wow he is big! Can't believe you are the mother of a 3 year-old. I am not that much farther behind you. A friend told me that whoever coined the term "the terrible twos" never had a child live to three. Here's wishing us both the best!

Anonymous said...

STOP GRowiNG!!! He is so dang cute. I can't wait to see you guys again. You going to be around the 24th of July? We are thinking of heading up to Lindon. We would LOVE To be able to play with you guys. xoxo