Personalize funny videos and birthday eCards at JibJab!
This is Hilarious! You gotta love JibJab! Thanks to my cute niece for being such a perfect witch! And I absolutel LOVE Chad as Frankenstein! Happy Halloween!
1 comment:
Anonymous
said...
I LOVE all the updates.....and to me who has had blog aversion there are a LOT of fun new pics. I love looking at blogs, but I just don't seem to get to steal too much time during the day to sneak a peek. Avenlee is definitely approaching 2 and fast! She is such a determined, spunky (nice way of saying BRAT) little gal, but I love her. We sure miss you guys. Brenner really wants his buddy Chase to come visit, and so do we!! If you need to escape the snow you know where to go. Luv your faces.
1 comment:
I LOVE all the updates.....and to me who has had blog aversion there are a LOT of fun new pics. I love looking at blogs, but I just don't seem to get to steal too much time during the day to sneak a peek. Avenlee is definitely approaching 2 and fast! She is such a determined, spunky (nice way of saying BRAT) little gal, but I love her. We sure miss you guys. Brenner really wants his buddy Chase to come visit, and so do we!! If you need to escape the snow you know where to go. Luv your faces.
Post a Comment