I'm not even going to try & mess with moving pictures around so however they uploaded is the way they get talked about. So: Happy New Year! We are so excited for 2011 & know that is going to be a great year & are glad to say Good Riddens to 2010! This was Chase my little symbal player ringing in the new year! He had no problems waiting up until midnight.
This is Chase waiting for the fireworks to come. He was checking the backyard every 20 minutes. And although it was fun...sounds like it doesn't hold a candle to the fireworks they have in Texas!
Look at all the happy faces on these kids! Just a few of the cute boys that had a blast @ Grandpas house riding on the back of the 4wheeler. It was super cold but they had huge grins on their faces the whole time!
Our new little Christmas puppy! Thank you Santa for bringing us a pain in the butt not potty trained puppy ;) Chase is absolutely in love with his new dog he named "Buster" (that is Andy's dog's name from ToyStory). He was generally a hit with all the cousins & is adjusted very well to his new home (minus the potty issues). And who would have known he LOVES water & taking a bath. I think because its warm. He is always wanting to snuggle & can be found curled up by the fire.
Chase loving his new spiderman toothbrush & enjoying his loot from his stocking!
Looks like a natural...mom & dad gave him the bow
This was the "stupid" in my opinion toy that Chase wanted Santa to bring but it did end up being quite a hit! Good ol' Dr. Bones color changing lab. It was pretty cool but pretty messy with water splashing around everywhere.
Doesn't he look like he could really be an elf? This was the cutest thing when I picked him up from school they were playing elf & Santa and how they decided who was who I have no idea.
Chase asking Santa for Dr. Bones. He has been asking for that for atleast 3 months. Where he learned about it in the 1st place is beyond me.
Santa's workshop @ the north pole. Too bad the Polar Express was on such a tight schedule I never could get a picturewith Chase actually ON the train. :(
Enjoying the festivities of the holiday....give him the frosting & let him go to it!
So proud of his gingerbread house! I did help a little, but wanted him to do most of it. And you know the second we walked in the house after being @ grandmas he climbed right up on the table and started eating! We had a great Christmas & New Years and can't even count how blessed we are for everything we take for granted!
3 comments:
I loved every single picture. I wish I could snuggle with buster! And wha??? you never mentioned the bow!! (I first saw the target an thought it was something for Chad.) that is completely awesome.
and ps I have one little video from fireworks but it didn't do it justice, so i didn't post it. . . . maybe I will just for Chase ;)
He really does look like a little elf! He's so stinkin' cute! So is Buster! I want him!
Congrats on the new puppy! They soon become your children, I never thought I would say that about a dog, but they some how have that effect on us! PS, how in the world did you ever get through pre-reqs for dental hygiene? I know that if I'm complaining about it now, I'm in big trouble when it comes downs to the actually schooling. Oh well, hopefully it will pay off!
Post a Comment