The man of the hour :) I think he looks sooo much like Chad.
Our new little family picture, corn stalks & apple trees make for a great background!
I wanted a picture like this since Bridger was born. I love how Chase put his finger over his brother's hand, he is already protective.
I didn't love that Chad was wearing his watch, but loved Bridger's hand perfectly holding mine
Grandpa always loves pictures with his grandkids, this was at the end of the photo shoot and they were running out of patience.
Wright side of the family
Marrott side of the family
Loving on his brother, what he does best!
Hard for 4 year olds to keep their eyes closed unless they are sleeping
Cousins lovin on their new baby cousin
Best buds, remind me why we live so far apart??
4 comments:
um, because you have great jobs and a beautiful home and you do what's best for your own family even though that means being away from the rest of your family; same thing I tell myself every day.
and I absolutely LOVE the pictures! esp the 4 of you, and well ALL of them.
Wish we could have shared Bridger's special day - I almost didn't believe you when you said he was chunking up, but I love it and I want to squeeze him. give him kisses from me - and bite his cheeks.
MElis- you look so good! I cant believe how big Bridger is already, what a cutie! Congrats!
Do you train your boys to do the Zoolander look? I seriously thought it was a repeat of Chase. absolutely love it.
JR
What beautiful pictures! Congrats again. Bridger is darling and Chase is so handsome! They must get their looks from their good-lookin parents :)
Post a Comment