Saturday, December 13, 2008

Gosh....Mess

I'm at the computer and Chase comes around the corner saying....gosh! mess! with an empty upside down NestleQuik container. I actually laughed, otherwise I would have cried. If he didn't have a cold, stomach flu & double ear infection I probably would have screamed. Guess I should be more careful about closing cupboards eh? Don't worry he kept licking his fingers and eating the 'choc' as he calls it right off the floor!!! Don't be surprised if you find chunks of rice from last night's dinner fit. I am discovering I don't have as much patience as I thought I did, and don't know how my mother had 8 of us!!!

9 comments:

Autumn said...

Hey!!! i'm so glad you found my blog!!! Now we can keep in touch more often!! It was so good to see you at the party. you look great and Chase is darling!! I have had PLENTY of these kinds of messes to clean up... I have learned to laugh it off.

Tricia and Michael said...

Oh, I can just hear his cute little voice saying that!! Can you mail him to me for Christmas??

Ashley said...

What a cutie! It sounds like you have to watch him pretty close. Hope he starts feeling better soon.

Marrott Family said...

Trish you better think that through a little more carefully....you will be traveling 20+ hours in a car. You don't want him for Christmas!! And if you lived anywhere closer, I actually might consider it!!!

Just Us said...

Oh the joys of having a toddler! Sounds liked the poor little guy is sick with almost everything you can be sick with. He deserves some chocolate!

Anonymous said...

So ah, when are you having another one of those cute little button pusher/mischief maker? I remember when Carson would do these things I would think "That's it, he's an only child".....but somehow we forget! Oops

Sara Paul said...

Time to get out the construction trucks and make a play day out of it. I can't quite top that one yet, and I don't want to either. Glad you took the picture.

ben and nat said...

My kids have never done anything like that! J/k Hope he is feeling better so he can play with his cousins in a few weeks. can't wait to party! DO you wanna play barbies again?

Mindy Sue O'Bryant said...

I am glad that you were able to laugh about it. When bad things happen its so much wasier if we stay calm. Chase has some really cure pictures.