This may be WAY overdue, but here are a few pictures of Chritmas. This holiday lasted days and weeks at our house because Chase didn't want to open more than one present at a time. So that is why he is wearing different outfits in every picture. I did not have wardrobe changes during the filming of this years Christmas!!!
After a few minutes of playing in the snow must have gotten him in the Christmas spirit, because before I knew it I heard paper tearing from in the living room!! Oh well, he loved the car drag racer he got from Grandma!!!
The night before we left for Utah we let Chase open as many present as he wanted. 3 was about pushing it....
But he loved his bus!!! Yes Trish, this is the one that plays the "stop & go" music!! He puts everything in the bus, treats, trucks, balls, everything needs a ride in the bus!!!

After the holidays were over we spent a day at the Living Planet Aquarium where they had sting rays, sharks, seahorses, fish & all sorts of sealife. Chase loved the sharks & being able to play in the water where the rays were swimming. Did he touch them, heck no, but it was still fun to splash!!!

After the holidays were over we spent a day at the Living Planet Aquarium where they had sting rays, sharks, seahorses, fish & all sorts of sealife. Chase loved the sharks & being able to play in the water where the rays were swimming. Did he touch them, heck no, but it was still fun to splash!!!
Mommy loved seeing her long lost friend Janae ( and her son Hunter). It'd only been a few months since our boys played, but when you are used to spending day after long day in hygiene school together, months seem like ETERNITY!!! Miss you girl-!
Santa brought Chase a fisher price parking garage, and lots of toys & clothes. Santa brought daddy a new truck and hunting/hiking gear. Santa brought mommy a video camera, which is why there is no actual Christmas morning pictures. I only used the video camera, and I'm still slow on how to view what I've recorded. Hopefully everyone had a great Christmas!!!
After Christmas we spent several days at the Wright house with 10 of the 12 cousins having a huge sleepover!!! And do you think we would dare take 10 kids to the movies? This was Chase's first trip to the theatre and probably his last for another few years. I thought the carseat trick would work, but he wanted out after the first few minutes. Maybe popcorn next time?

Nothing beats a visit from Ben & Natalie & their cute kids!!!
Chase didn't last too long on the sledding adventure. We sure had a fun week with family in Utah for Christmas & New Years!!! Happy 2009!!!
8 comments:
Thanks for blogging. It was a great Christmas and New Years. Go Utes!! We loved spending time with you. Ella was cute with Chase. It was fun seeing the cousins play together.
stop and go . . stop and go. . . ah, the stupid things you do/say when you're 15, or 25, whatever. Thanks for the pics- you'll have to learn to upload the video's asap. . . . especially the one of the Marrott's first videoed christmas. . . . i'm still laughing about that one and I actually haven't even seen it (altough I did re-inact what I thought the dance moves might look like for Michael . . . and JR)
yeah it is too bad chad didn't show us his 80's moves.What a cutie chase is! We had a great time with you guys.Happy 2009!
TOTALLY popcorn next time. My kids only stay put if we have plenty of junk food and water.
He is too stickin' cute!! I have never heard of the "car seat idea" That is so funny!! . . . and what?? Daddy got a new truck!?!? That 's sweet! What kind??
Sure wished you lived closer!!
So you tried the carseat movie. I'm not brave enough to attempt that one yet. Chase is a super cutie! I love how he spaced his presents out. Maybe Hannukah is a better holiday celebration for him.
We are jealous! Missed all ya'll.
Now I get the movie thing. Last week I asked Jack and Colby if they wanted to go to a movie. They freaked out at me and said, "No, we do not want to go to a movie!" Every time we went somewhere, they would say, with worry, "Mom, are you taking us to a movie?" Fine--I get it. I usually go by myself anyway. Was the movie lame or what? The carseat idea was mine--sorry, but it seems to work for Colby. Who knows with these crazy kids.
Post a Comment