Sunday, January 25, 2009

The Haircut

I guess you wouldn't believe it unless you see it, but here it is....a 9" inch ponytail, that yes I saved. I don't know why, but I guess to show you all how much I really cut off.

I never really noticed how long it still looks in the back until I had Chad take the picture....yah you wouldn't notice too much.


The curls make it look shorter also!!! So here is the proof for all of you who haven't seen it in person!!!

6 comments:

Sara Paul said...

I like it! I love the curls too. Isn't that crazy that 9 inches is gone and your hair is still gorgeously long? Amazing. You rock that.

Laura said...

Most people that cut off 9 inches are left with an A-line. Not Melissa....
It looks really good!

Unknown said...

I love it, it looks really good!I cant believe you can cut that much off and have that long of hair that looks amazing! Lucky girl!

Dayna said...

Wow! Thanks for the proof - I was wondering is if was true it! 9". . . I don't even know what it would be like to have hair 9" long - not to mention have that much to cut off!! But that is awesome!! And of course it still is amazing and gorgeous!

Julie said...

I can't believe you did it! Do you feel lighter? It's still so beautifully long... I'm jealous. Love ya girl!

Anonymous said...

I really would not have believed it without the proof! :0) But really why cut your hair when it looks like yours? I HAD to cut off 3 inches (because my poor hair starts looking so limp after a certain length) and it now feels soooo short! Can't imagine what it would feel like to triple that. It looks fabulous.