Friday, February 20, 2009

$10 Kid Cuts

We sure miss living closer to Aunt Adrienne! Chase's hair was getting really long & shaggy so we had to splurge & take Chase to get his first haircut in a shop. Boy are we spoiled to have Adrienne cut it for us in Grandma's kitchen!! Chase loves getting his haircut, so it was no surprise that he was so good...he didn't make a peep the whole time!! The girl cutting his hair thought it was weird he wouldn't talk to her at all...but he is only 2, I guess he's learned not to talk to strangers....so he looks so nice and handsome and then they give him a sucker and his face is covered in blue sticky sucker syrup, and ruined the cute face!! I'm sure in a few months we'll be back to eating dirt & grass!
He may be shy at the beauty shop, but he is not shy when it comes to the camera!! He just smiles and says CHEEZ like he's paid to do it!!! Then he sits down and poses, all the while saying, "smile...cheez!" He is at such a fun stage right now. He is saying so much-his latest word is 'noise'. We are getting really excited for his birthday in a couple weeks! Can he really be 2 already?

3 comments:

Tricia and Michael said...

when I first saw his pic I was all "what did he eat?" i guess a blue sucker will do it. man i miss that little guy! his parents too i guess.

Unknown said...

He looks so cute!! I love the haircut and especialy that smile. i cant believe hes 2! Time flies!!

Sara Paul said...

Why do people insist on giving kids suckers? Smarties are easier to eat, just as good, and CLEANER. Just wait til you find one in your couch.