Why go anywhere else when this is in grandpa's backyard?? The kids had soo much fun sliding & climbing & playing. I couldn't pass it up...but was surprised how FAST you'd get going down it!
We don't get to see our Arizona cousins very often, so Chase loved playing with them! We have so many boy cousins that Chase always has a buddy! Chase loves his grandpa too...I just thought this was an adorable picture!
Chase loved holding Baby Rylee. She was fought over a lot actually...everyone wanted their turn at kissing those chubby little cheeks!!!
After an extra long weekend with mommy, Chase & daddy had their own father/son time up at the cabin. Every night Chase races outside when it starts to get dark to wish on the first star. He without fail wishes every night that he can go camping & fishing. So Chad being the great daddy he is, (and who wouldn't want to make a sweet little boys dreams & wishes come true?) took Chase up to the cabin. I'm so glad they atleast caught something...but they ended up with some pretty nice fish.
Summer has been fast & furious and needless to say: OVER. I actually really love fall so here's to perfect fall weather & pumpkin treats!!!
5 comments:
mmm pumpkin treats.
Not gonna lie, it was hard to see the 'count down to pumpkin bread' just outside my taste buds.
I wish we could rewind and play August all over again!! :) and rylee is kindof half yours you know. love you!!!!
oh, and i love that half the kids went down the slide in their pjs!! :)
Ella calls the first star--"My Evening Star"--so cute. We love fall too--if you lived next door I would bring you a slice or two of pumpkin bread right now!! Love ya
I love seeing your summer pictures. I just wish you and I could have hooked up over the break in Utah. Maybe next time...whenever that is?!? I love seeing all the cute cousins together. It's hard living so far away from siblings isn't it? Especially for the cousins sake.
I guess there are a lot of cousins we don't see very often...and trish I totally thought the same thing about the pjs in the pictures....I guess there are no rules @ papa's house :)
Post a Comment