Sunday, August 19, 2012

Happy Birthday Bridger

I know its probably the most common thing to say on a 1st birthday, but I really can't believe Bridger is 1 already.  He is such a sweet boy and is so easy going to go and do whatever his family drags him along to.  I just can't believe how fast the time goes.
 Bridger's birthday was at the cabin this year, and why not? He spent a week there when he was only a week old, so why not have his first birthday party there too?
 I love that open mouth grin!  You know he is so excited and so happy when you see his mouth wide open. 
 He received the perfect amount of gifts for a 1st birthday, and is loving his new items, as well as the wrapping paper, balloons and tissue paper that any normal 1 year old would gravitate to.  
 He was so cute with his cake, he repeatedly would stick in his thumb like Jack Horner and lick the frosting off.  
 I should have known better than have red frosting, his eyes were red the whole next day.
His Marrott cousins loving on him for his 1st birthday.  So lucky to have such great family members, old and young that love him & play with him!!  

Bridger is such a joy to have in our home. He is a very very busy boy, I just knew once he got mobile there would be no turning back. We call him a tornado, cuz thats what the house looks like when he is awake. And thank goodness for that.  I am lucky to have such great boys in my life.  

1 comment:

Tricia and Michael said...

two posts in 8 days? woohoo! :) And Happy Birthday Bridger Boy! time goes to, to fast.