Friday, January 9, 2009

Happy Anniversary!!!

It's been 4 years since Chad & I have been married!! Crazy to think how much our lives have changed over the last few years!!! Although it seems like we have been married way longer than only 4 years, but maybe because we have known eachother for almost 7!!! He sure is a great husband and daddy, and I better like him cuz we'll be together FOREVER!!! I Love you Chad!

This was our engagement picture we sent out with our annoucements.



This is a picture I think we should send to a friend we have in the diamond business. Doesn't it look like a perfect advertisement for the girls best friend?
One of my favorite candid shots, the amazing thing was it took us about a 1/2 hour to take all our engagement pictures...wham bam thank you mam.
I really love the winter and snow, and I think this is a gorgeous picture of the mountains covered in winter!!! I love looking forward to something after the holidays are over!!!
These puckered lips made us a quite a few bucks at our wedding dinner later that evening...due to a great tradition my dad's family has had...they ring a bell and put money in a basket, we kiss every time we hear the bell ring.....easy money!!! What long hair I had....ahem....had. I chopped off about 9 inches after Christmas.
What a cute couple!!! I remember that day was perfect, we both said we wouldn't have changed anything at all about the whole entire day!!! Happy 4 years Chad!

11 comments:

Dayna said...

"Had" long hair??? What??? You need to post those pix!!!

And yes- you guys are so dang cute!!! Love the flash back pix!! So fun!!

Laura said...

That's cute! Happy anniversary, Liss...
I've never seen your wedding photos before, you look so pretty in them, I love you hair. Your hair will always be long. Even if you cut off 9 inches, I'm sure it's still clear the hell down your back. What a beeyotch! JK, I'm just jealous cuz I have lame-o hair.... :)

Just Us said...

Time flies huh! You look gorgeous in your wedding pics! Do you remember the crazy dream I had about your wedding while we were in hygiene school? Well your real wedding was much nicer:) You and Chad are really a great couple. Some people you just know are supposed to be together, you guys are two of those people. P.S. I've gotta see your hair! It was all pulled up when I saw you in SLC.

Anonymous said...

All you need for your diamond ad is your ring next to your face. Congrats on the anniversary. Also maybe i am getting old but I have a hard time reading your font color on your blog. Don't forget my birthday is this week.

JR

Lisa said...

Congrats! Anniversaries are the best and before you know it you will be married 18+ years!

ben and nat said...

aaww! YOu guys make the perfect couple! Happy anniversary!Thanks for all the good times over the holidays you rock!Ps your hair is the bomb,and it is still way long.I just cut 4 inches off of megs hair and it was way harder than I thought but it turned out cute.

Mindy Sue O'Bryant said...

You have really cute wedding pictures. I have always loved your hair.

Autumn said...

Congrats!!! You look gorgeous and always will!!! I miss hanging out with you!!1

The Cushing Family said...

The only thing you would have changed is ME being there right?? I just realized I had never seen any pictures from your wedding day. You look gorgeous!!! CONGRATS YOU TWO!

Marrott Family said...

I guess there are a few people we wished would have been there...I shouldn't name names, but JR. Aubree. (thanks alot Carson!!) Laura. Traci. and of course every relative that couldn't make it....

Anonymous said...

Ah, look at you love birds! You look so beautimous in your wedding pics. I am still pissed at Carson for making us miss your wedding! He gets double the chores because of it :0)