Ok, don't friek out! But yes, I am blogging! Chad & I went on a cruise back in March, and it seems so long ago now, we already want to go again. So I was looking at the pictures and thought maybe I should share them, then maybe it will feel like we just went :)
This was our cruise ship, it was Norweigen
St. Maarten, our favorite stop
I had to have my hair braided, 1st stop. It makes it so much easier the rest of the trip
Taxis in St. Maarten
How some of them sale their wears
In honor of Swamp People we had to stop at the Everglades National Park so get in some gator action, what you can't see is that guy has an alligator tattoo all up his arm
Alligators are very lazy animals, unlike how they are portrayed on TV
They had an ice bar on the cruise ship where they served drinks (even non-alcoholic) in an ice cup, you couldn't stay in there for longer than 1/2 hr, and you had to wear parkas and sit on ice benches. Something with the humitidity, this pic was obviously before the hair braiding.
Just like the rumors we'd heard, the room attendants made animals out of towels. And of course you could buy the DVD on How-To make them for 1/2 a million dollars
A little bowling on the ship, which was hilarious. We weren't even drunk like 1/2 of them and it was still hard to do while the floor was moving.
Snorkel trip on St. Thomas
This is the 'mall' at St. Thomas, the best little restaraunt was down here
Ahhh....the bahamas.....
Miami
1 comment:
How fun! I hope you guys had a great time! I think cruises are the best way to travel.
Post a Comment